Sunday, May 11, 2014

Seeking publication of op/ed piece outside of 6th district

From: Rob Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 11, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Subject: Seeking publication of op/ed piece outside of 6th district
To: "gp1494@att.com" <gp1494@att.com>, "chad@drmathisforcongress.com" <chad@drmathisforcongress.com>, "will@votewillforcongress.com" <will@votewillforcongress.com>, "tomv@tomisforyou.com" <tomv@tomisforyou.com>, "pdemarco@pljpc.com" <pdemarco@pljpc.com>, "dean@drmathisforcongress.com" <dean@drmathisforcongress.com>, "billy@votewillforcongress.com" <billy@votewillforcongress.com>, "vic1baker@aol.com" <vic1baker@aol.com>, "jpudner@concentricgrasstops.com" <jpudner@concentricgrasstops.com>, "rjourney@rickjourney.com" <rjourney@rickjourney.com>, Scott Beason <senatorsbeason@gmail.com>, "jon@palmerforalabama.com" <jon@palmerforalabama.com>, Jefftyson2@clearchannel.com, Madison Underwood <MUnderwood@al.com>, "Mountz, John" <JohnMountz@clearchannel.com>, "Lunceford, Jon" <jonlunceford@clearchannel.com>, David Sears <david.sears@cumulus.com>, Justin Love <Justin.Love@cumulus.com>, Thomas Allen <TAllenJr@wvtm.com>, newsroom <newsroom@bhamnews.com>, news <news@insideuab.com>, news <news@theplainsman.com>, newsdesk <newsdesk@cw.ua.edu>, Ron Gholson <rong@otelco.net>, jwelker@bizjounals.com, ccrawford@bizjournals.com, dixon@1070wapi.com, matt@100wapi.com, newstip@wbrc.com, ReportIt@cbs42.com, newstip@abc3340.com, "robert.thuston" <Robert.Thuston@energen.com>, Kirk Mancer <Kirk@shelbychamber.org>, chamber <chamber@vestaviahills.org>, "Noles, Jim" <JNOLES@balch.com>, Alison Howell <ahowell@birminghambusinessalliance.com>, Cheryl Mathews <cherylamathews@gmail.com>, Eunie Smith <alaeagle@charter.net>, Nathan Lindsay <nathanl@bcatoday.org>, Maria Santos <msantos@weeklystandard.com>, Jim & Dolores Fort <jimanddolores@gmail.com>, candaces@abc3340.com, bbritt@alreporter.com, Brandon Moseley <bmoseley@alreporter.com>, mark <mark@weldbham.com>, Anthony Cook <ACook@al.com>, info.rwsc@gmail.com, Apryl Marie Fogel <amfogel@60plus.org>, Dale Jackson <Dale.Jackson@cumulus.com>, James Beattie <jbeattie422@gmail.com>, mayers <mayers@babc.com>, Edward Bowser <EBowser@al.com>


I am composing and will be seeking to publish outside of the 6th district an op/ed piece, which I plan to entitle "My Congressional candidacy in AL06."

I plan to indicate in the op/ed piece that none of the other candidates have made any response to my campaign charges or made any comment on anything else I have said in my campaign, and that no one in the media or forum panelist has asked any of the other candidates to respond to my campaign charges or make any comment on anything else I have said.

In my campaign blog entry My 2014 election (at a glance), I have inserted this:

As of May 11th, there has been a steadfast refusal of the other candidates to respond to my campaign charges or to comment on anything else I have said in my campaign, and the other candidates have essentially ignored me. This is documented in numerous entries in this campaign blog. Some of these entries can be found by going to the entry Dear Cheryl re RWOT May 1 candidate forum and following links set forth in that entry.
Further, no panel moderator has asked any candidate to respond to my campaign charges or comment on anything else I have said in my campaign. Also, to my knowledge, no newspaper, radio talk show, or TV news has asked any of the other candidates to respond to my campaign charges or comment on anything else I have said in my campaign.

Please advise me if any of the campaign, media and forum sponsor addressees of this email think the foregoing characterization of the situation is inaccurate or is otherwise an unfair characterization of the situation. Please be specific about anything you think is inaccurate or unfair characterization.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck

Update: See Will Brooke responded

No comments:

Post a Comment