Sunday, May 11, 2014

AL06 Talk Radio Call In Week

The Alabama 6th Congressional district race culminates three weeks from now on June 3rd, the primary election date. The outcome of the primary election will determine who will represent the district and go to Washington next January.

For three months, the other six candidates (Scott Beason, Will Brooke, Paul DeMarco, Chad Mathis, Gary Palmer, and Tom Vignuelle) have steadfastly refused to respond to my campaign charges that, in Washington DC, there is NOT government of the people, by the people, and for the people, and that the causes of that condition are also causes of Congress being kaput and having ceased functioning for the American people.

In upwards of ten candidate forums and debates, no panel moderator has asked any of the other six candidates to respond to my charges or comment on anything else I have said in my campaign.

To my knowledge, no newspaper, radio talk show, or TV news has asked any of the other candidates to respond to my charges or comment on anything else I have said.

Don't let the other candidates and the local media and forum sponsors get away with this default on their part.

Make this week a AL06 Talk Radio Call In Week, and call in to demand that the other candidates respond to my campaign charges and other things that I have said, and that the talk radio shows air your demands.

Here are the radio stations, the talk show times, the hosts, and the dial in numbers:

WAPI 1070:  Listen live http://www.1070wapi.com/

6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Matt Murphy   944.1070 or 866.927.1070
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Dale Jackson    944.1070 or 866.927.1070
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Richard Dixon      944.1070 or 866.927.1070


105 WERC:  Listen live http://www.wercfm.com/main.html

6 am to 10 am  Birmingham Morning News with JT   (205) 439-9372


101 WYDE: Listen live http://www.101wyde.com/index.php 

10 am to 1 pm  Michael Hart     205-941-1011 (toll free - 866-551-9933) 
4 pm to             Leland Whaley  205-941-1011 (toll free - 866-551-9933)



FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Do I think it is legitimate for persons outside the Alabama 6th Congressional district to have an interest in the 6th district race and to have standing to demand that the other candidates answer my campaign charges? 
If you understand my campaign charges, my diagnosis of the problem, and my recommendation about what is needed to fix the problem (see my National Battle Plan), my answer is "absolutely yes." 
The talk show hosts may disagree and not allow you on air. If you are not a resident of the Alabama 6th Congressional district, I urge you to call in and try to get on the air.


Update: See Will Brooke responded




No comments:

Post a Comment