Sunday, May 25, 2014

Please endorse me

Please endorse me in the Alabama 6th Congressional district by going to my Facebook page, inviting me as a friend, and, after I accept your friend invitation, liking my Facebook Endorsements page.

The reason you should endorse me is I am saying something is fundamentally wrong with Congress, which critically needs the attention of the American people and Congress. The other six candidates have, for more than three months, adamantly refused to discuss this. I have ideas and a plan to try to fix Congress, but it requires the support of the voters in the Alabama 6th Congressional district to endorse and vote for me on June 3rd.


If you have any questions, please email me at rdshattuck@gmail.com or call me at (205) 867-5586.


Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment