Monday, May 5, 2014

Open letter to Laura Ingraham re AL 6th Congressional district


From: Rob Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Subject: Open letter to Laura Ingraham re AL 6th Congressional district
To: James Beattie <_____@______>

c/o James Beattie, producer of The Laura Ingraham Show
Dear Laura,

Your seeking a no amnesty pledge from the candidates in the Alabama 6th Congressional district race has received significant local publicity.

In my campaign, I have been charging that, in Washington DC, there is NOT government of the people, by the people, and for the people, and further that the causes of that condition are also causes of Congress being dysfunctional and not able to do its job properly for the American people.

I consider this the most important matter confronting the voters in the 6th Congressional district, and it should be the same for voters all around the country.

While I am a nobody, there are numerous serious and reputable persons in the country who think similarly. I mention Harvard Law professor Lawrence Lessig for one. I think your fellow alumnus Robert Reich has pretty strong feelings about the matter as well.

I invite you, with your considerable standing in conservative circles, to express yourself about my charges, for consideration by the voters in the Alabama 6th Congressional district.

I hope you will make comment on your radio show.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck
Candidate, AL 6th Congressional district

No comments:

Post a Comment