Thursday, October 23, 2014

Is Gary Palmer thumbing his nose at the AL 6th Cong'l district?


The above tweet exchange took place this morning, in which I asked, "Is Gary Palmer ever going to answer the question?" (referring to this: Just answer the question, Gary Palmer), and Matt Murphy replied "no".

Unless Gary Palmer chooses to repudiate Matt's answer, I will take the "no" as Gary Palmer's answer as well that he is not going to answer the question of whether he thinks Congress is "broke" or not.

Now, Matt will probably say that the only person Gary Palmer is thumbing his nose at is me.

I am at work on building the case that Gary Palmer is thumbing his nose at a whole lot more of the AL 6th Congressional district, and not just at me.

If, before Election Day, you conclude that Gary Palmer is thumbing his nose at you, and you don't like it, I ask for you to write me in for Congress on Nov. 4th to show you don't appreciate Gary Palmer thumbing his nose at you. See Write in Rob Shattuck for Congress in AL06.

Update 10/24
See Who will you work for, Gary Palmer?

No comments:

Post a Comment