Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I have a great MAYDAY campaign going in AL06

I think I have a great MAYDAY campaign going in the Alabama 6th Congressional district.

I have been trying to tell MAYDAY supporters about it. MAYDAY won't allow me to post information on their websites, so I have been tweeting to you directly.

I have sent out 20,000 emails and tweets. I have had more than 30,000 page views of my campaign website Be An Alabama Rootstriker with Rob Shattuck.

My campaign, since June 3rd, has been in the form of a write in campaign.

I have not let up in publicizing and pressing our issue. You can get a good sense of this from Write in Rob Shattuck for Congress in AL06 on Nov. 4th.

Besides my own campaign, I have endeavored to get MAYDAY supporters to tweet for the "official" MAYDAY candidates and for other candidates MAYDAY supporters consider meritorious. (See The MAYDAY Supporters Blog I created.)

We all know that the MAYDAYPAC has money and is spending money to purvey its message and to reach an audience.

Whether supporters of MAYDAY, without spending money, can add much of significance in purveying that message is a big question and depends on how many supporters are putting in time and effort. I am putting in time and effort. Other MAYDAY supporters have to decide for themselves what they think can be of help and what they are willing to do.

I have been big on "tweet bombing" into Congressional districts where MAYDAY supporters would like to back a candidate or otherwise publicize MAYDAY.

I think it helps a lot to have a candidate to focus on in doing "tweet bombing."

I think I make the Alabama 6th Congressional district a good target for "tweet bombing."

I previously solicited MAYDAY supporters to "tweet bomb" into the Alabama 6th Congressional district, as set out in Please help me out with Gary Palmer in AL06 Cong'l district.

I wish to renew my solicitation of "tweet bombing" into the Alabama 6th Congressional district, except the tweet message I would suggest is this:

Write in Rob Shattuck for Congress in the #AL06 Congressional district on Nov 4th. http://al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2014/10/write-in-rob-shattuck-for-congress-in.html 

I hope you will help me out.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment