Tuesday, June 3, 2014

PLEASE TWEET, EMAIL, CALL AND TEXT FOR ME UNTIL 7 PM TODAY!!!


For tweeting, follow these instructions.


For emailing, put in your subject line "Vote for Rob Shattuck today in AL06" and put this link and message in the email body:

Vote for Rob Shattuck today in AL06 and save your country.
Forward this email to everyone you know.
[If you want to go beyond your own email address book, I have hundreds of email addresses I can provide to you. If you would like to get email addresses from me, email me at rdshattuck@gmail.com.]


For calling and texting your friends, the message should be "Vote for Rob Shattuck today in the Republican primary in the AL 6th Cong'l district." (Any registered voter in the 6th Cong'l district can vote in the Republican primary, but the voter needs to request the Republican ballot in order to be able to vote for me.)


1 comment: