Thursday, June 5, 2014

Analyzing the run off issues #1

Gary Palmer's issue of grassroots reform of government from the bottom up

In the AL.com candidate essay and online discussion event, the question to Gary Palmer was to explain why government needs grassroots reform from the bottom up, and how he'd work to achieve it.

Before the time for Gary's essay to be posted on April 30th, I wrote in my entry On to Palmer and Vignuelle about Gary's idea of grassroots reform of government from the bottom up. If you are interested in what I said, please go read that entry.

When I reported to Anthony Cook on May 6th that I could not find Gary's essay, Anthony said Gary did not submit an essay.

If I find out more regarding this issue of Gary's, I will update this entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment