Saturday, June 7, 2014

Dear Chad, Will, Tom and Scott

From: Rob Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Subject: I am continuing my efforts
To: "chad@drmathisforcongress.com" <chad@drmathisforcongress.com>, "will@votewillforcongress.com" <will@votewillforcongress.com>, "tomv@tomisforyou.com" <tomv@tomisforyou.com>, Scott Beason <senatorsbeason@gmail.com>


Dear Chad, Will, Tom, and Scott,

I am continuing my efforts. 

I am trying to get DeMarco and Palmer to express themselves related to the issues I pressed in my campaign. See, e.g., Analyzing the run off issues #2

I invite you to continue in the conversation, if you wish.

If you want to send me an email setting out anything you would like to see included in the conversation I am trying to keep up and to put before the voters, I will be pleased to post your email on my campaign blog. I am pretty sure I will be willing to post, regardless of whether your email is aligned or not aligned with what I am saying.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment