Thursday, April 17, 2014

Would Gary Palmer please comment?

Quin Hillyer's endorsement of Gary Palmer has informed me about qualifications of Gary which I did not previously know.

I think I am raising very important issues, and making very serious charges, that, in Washington DC, there is NOT government of the people, by the people, and for the people, and further the causes of that condition are also causes of Congress being dysfunctional and not able to do its job properly for the American people.

Depending on how valid and consequential my charges are, they potentially overwhelm the importance that Quin Hillyer thinks he discerns in the Alabama 6th Congressional district race and in Gary's candidacy.

I respectfully request Gary to send me an email in which he comments on the charges I am making in my campaign, which I think are very serious charges for the American people.

No comments:

Post a Comment