Sunday, March 16, 2014

My emailing

Emailing is the main way I have for publicizing my campaign platform.  The email message I am currently sending is this.  By categories, the emailing I have done is set out below.  In your judging of my emailing, please read my Political spamming entry.

To public school teachers and employees
Jefferson County schools- Gardendale High School, Shades Valley High School
Shelby County schools-
Blount County schools- Blountsville Elementary School; Blount County Learning Center;
Chilton County schools- Clanton High School; Clanton Elementary School
Bibb County schools- Centreville Middle School; West Blocton High School; Bibb County High School;
Hoover Schools- Simmons Middle School; Berry Middle School


To university professors and employees
UAB-  I am working my way through academic departments
Samford University- I am working my way through the university directory
University of Montevallo- I am working my way through the university directory


To private school teachers and employees
Altamont School is blocking my email address from sending emails


To staff and employees of private firms and companies
Warren Averett LLC
Kassouf & Co.
JRPrewitt
Alabama Graphics
Luckie & Co.
RealtySouth (partially)
Lewis Communications


Other
YMCA staff at metro area facilities
Hoover Chamber of Commerce email address list- I am working my way through this
Birmingham Track Club members





No comments:

Post a Comment