Saturday, February 22, 2014

Message to 6th district voters

Message to voters in the 6th Congressional district

I am a candidate for Congress in the Alabama 6th Congressional district. The primary election is on June 3, 2014.

For information about my candidacy, please go to my campaign blog Be An Alabama Rootstriker.

My campaign charges that, in Washington DC, there is NOT government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

My campaign further charges that the causes of that condition are also causes of Congress being dysfunctional and not able to do its job properly for the American people.

I have posted these charges on the Internet, in this Open Letter to the Alabama Legislative Delegation in Washington.

Senator Shelby has made a non-response response to my charges. For more information, go to Senator Shelby's response to open letter.

Neither Senator Sessions nor Representative Bachus has made a response to my open letter.

The six other candidates in the 6th district (Scott Beason, Paul DeMarco, Will Brooke, Gary Palmer, Chad Mathis, and Tom Vigneulle) have thus far been silent about my charges. (See the email pasted at the previously specified URL about Senator Shelby's response to my open letter.)

Voters in the 6th Congressional district should demand that the validity (or not) of my charges be debated by the candidates, and the voters should decide what they think about my charges and take their conclusions into account as they see fit in casting their vote on June 3rd.

Go to Getting other candidates to respond.
Thank you.

Rob Shattuck
Candidate for Congress, 6th Congressional district
Campaign website Be An Alabama Rootstriker

No comments:

Post a Comment