Monday, March 17, 2014

Getting other candidates to respond

In my Message to voters in the 6th Congressional district, I set out my "charges" and solicit that they be debated by the candidates.

The other candidates are ignoring my charges.

No matter how much emailing I do personally, the other candidates will have no problem getting away with ignoring my charges.

If you don't want to let that happen, you need to do your bit.

Your bit is first to express your interest by viewing and reading webpages.  Your page views will show up in the count of page views I am reporting in the entry Tracking my campaign's progress.

More importantly, your bit includes passing the message along to your friends, which will hopefully lead to their viewing webpages and adding to the count.

If you have gotten a "Message to voters in the 6th Congressional district" email from me, forward it to your friends with a forwarding message, such as, "I have received this 'Message to voters in the 6th Congressional district.'  I am passing it along to you because I think it is worthy of your and my consideration."

If you have not gotten the "message" email, send your friends the above link, saying such as "My attention has been called to this link Message to voters in the 6th Congressional district.  I am sending the link to you because I think it is worthy of your and my consideration."

This past week there have been about 350 additional pages views on top of the count previously reported as of March 10th.  The pages views must increase much, much more before I can apply any pressure on the other candidates to respond to my charges.

It's in your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment