Thursday, November 6, 2014

The betting in AL 6th Cong'l district

This second day after the 2014 elections, let us review the betting here in the Alabama 6th Congressional district.

I am betting that Congress will continue to fail the American people during the next two years.

Gary Palmer is betting "not so."

I have my diagnosis of why Congress has failed for upwards of twenty years in doing its job properly for the American people.

That diagnosis explains why I believe Congress will continue to fail the American people during the next two years.

Since February, Gary Palmer has declined to engage in any discussion about my diagnosis of why Congress has failed the American people. He has not expressed whether he thought Congress has failed the American people, how bad any such failure was, whether there was an explanation for the failure, and whether there were things that could be done to correct the failure.

About all one can say about Gary Palmer on this matter is that he thinks Congress will not fail the American people during the next two years, that this will be demonstrated during the next two years, and that, if Americans have been thinking their Congress has been failing to do its job properly, they will change their mind during the next two years.

That's the way I see the bets on the table in the Alabama 6th Congressional district two days after the 2014 elections.

If you see the bets on the table differently, please let me know. I will at least report here how you see the bets, and maybe will alter my statement of how I view the bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment