Monday, May 21, 2012

Buddy Roemer

From: Robert Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: Amend the First Amendment to end corruption and gridlock
To: Carlos Sierra <carlos.sierra@buddyroemer.com>


Dear Carlos,

I am following up on our below email correspondence.

I am undertaking to solicit that members and supporters of like minded organizations, such as GOOOH, the Reform Party, and Move To Amend, together with independents, disaffected Democrats and Republicans, and candidates who are challenging incumbents, to endeavor to speak and act in a unified way in 2012, with the goal of  forcing Congress, before November, to conduct a national debate about whether there is a broken and corrupt campaign finance system that is badly in need of fixing and forcing Congress to make a proposal to the American people about what should be done to make the system better, which proposal would be the subject of a national referendum in the November elections.

For more information, please see my blog Amend By November.   

If my effort appeals to Buddy and he would like to lend his name to what I am doing, please let me hear from you again.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck 



On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 3:52 AM, Robert Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you very much for this reply, Carlos.

I know the Reform Party is very interested in Governor Roemer, and I am copying the Chairman of the Reform Party National Committee on this email.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck


On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 2:29 AM, Carlos Sierra <carlos.sierra@buddyroemer.com> wrote:
Robert,

The Governor asked me to pass on his well wishes to you and your campaign. Please continue to spread the message of ending corruption.

From: Robert Shattuck [mailto:rdshattuck@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:19 PM
To: Carlos Sierra
Subject: Amend the First Amendment to end corruption and gridlock

Dear Buddy,

I am trying to run as an independent candidate for the United States House of Representatives from the Alabama 6th Congressional District. 

My platform is to end corruption and gridlock in Washington DC. The main plank in my platform is amending the First Amendment to be applicable only to human beings. See my National battle plan and Join the debate

Everyone who seeks to end corruption and gridlock in Washington DC should be working on amending the First Amendment to be applicable only to human beings.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck
Birmingham, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment