Tuesday, January 10, 2012

AL Repub. Party and amending First Amendment

[See Join the First Amendment debate.]


From: Robert Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Main Contact Form] AL 6th Cong. Dist. - 7000 signatures by Jan. 13
To: Shana Kluck <skluck@algop.org>


Dear Ms. Kluck,


In seeking to be an independent candidate for the House of Representatives from the 6th Congressional District, I am advocating that the First Amendment be amended to be applicable only to human beings.  To assist voters in evaluating this idea, I would like to solicit and publicize the views of organizations, candidates and others that voters might consider useful in making up their minds on this question.  The Alabama Republican Party is such an organization whose view I would like to solicit.

If the Alabama Republican Party would like to state a position, I would like to publicize the same in (or by a link from) my website entry Join the First Amendment debate.

I hope the Alabama  Republican Party will indeed join this debate.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck

No comments:

Post a Comment