Thursday, June 23, 2022

Open advocacy to Dr. Will Boyd

Dear Dr. Boyd,

As you proceed in your campaign against Katie Britt to become United States Senator from Alabama, please allow me this open letter of advocacy to you for your consideration (which letter I will do in a piecemeal fashion).

1. I am an Independent

First, I am an Independent who considers himself in the middle between two extremes that are in control of our politics and that sideline a substantial majority (including myself), which middle desires that the two sides talk to each other and reach compromises and agreements to try to solve the country's large problems. See https://al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2018/02/can-two-sides-talk.html.

[to be continued]

7/1/22

7/8/22 Health care 

8/12/22

No comments:

Post a Comment