Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Free Speech For People


From: Robert Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 5:19 AM
Subject: freespeechforpeople.org
To: jclements@__________

Dear Mr. Clements,

I could not find a contact email address on the website, so I searched and found your above office email address.

I am very interested and active, as you can discern from my own blog Voters' Victory in 2012.

I would like to focus on the Free Speech for People survey of support that shows: Democrats - 87%: Independents - 82%; Republicans -68%.

I would like to contrast that with the the list of State Resolutions Introduced in Support of Amending the Constitution. On that list, all the state legislators who are listed as introducing bills show a Democratic party affiliation, except one legislator who shows an Independent affiliation, and there are no Republican state legislators shown as introducing bills.

I would like to ask you, what do you say to people who are moved to say, "well, Free Speech for People is just a front for Democrats who want to strengthen their hand in carrying out a Democratic Party agenda"?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck

No comments:

Post a Comment