Monday, November 2, 2020

What did you do to reduce polarization?

1/9/21
I posted this blog entry in blank form on Nov. 2, 2020, the day before election day November 3rd.

I left this blog entry in blank form until Jan. 9, 2021.

I will now write in this blog entry and discuss the future as well as the past, and also be more generally asking and discussing "what the hell will you do now politically."

To reduce polarization, I have been long calling for conversation between the two sides. See Can the two sides talk?

To reduce polarization, I have also done much tweeting and blogging on the Fake News problem, which is connected to the problem of the two sides not talking to each other. For accessing this, go to https://twitter.com/search?q=fake%20news%20(from%3Arobshattuckal06)&src=typed_query&f=live


8/17/21


9/11/21

No comments:

Post a Comment