Saturday, September 5, 2020

Final arguments re Trump/Biden

Most agree that the paramount question of the next 60 days is whom the United States should have as its president for the next 4 years.

That calls for one to take a position and give reasons in support of the position.

Ultimately, before the end of the 60 days, this should be in the form "final arguments" on whether it is better for the United States that Trump be president for 4 more years or whether it is better for Biden to become president (or however else one chooses to formulate the paramount matter).

In 2016, I did a "final arguments" composition, which was in favor of Trump. This "final arguments" of mine in 2016 can be found at THE PEOPLE'S CLOSING ARGUMENT AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON AND FOR DONALD TRUMP.

I will be composing a "final arguments" for 2020, which will be against Trump and in favor of Biden.

For the past 4 years, I have been blogging and tweeting against Trump.

I think the essence of my "final arguments" will be similar to what I set out last December in my blog entry at https://al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2019/12/mashow995-call-in.html.

"Final arguments" can be made in written or oral form.

Alabama radio show hosts should do a specific radio show in which they set out their "final arguments" regarding Trump versus Biden. Guests who appear on said shows might present their "final arguments" orally on one of the shows.

To the extent I am able to get links for "final arguments" made by others, I will add such links to this blog entry.


9/18/20 "Final arguments" from "conservative" side
I have solicited conservative talk radio about their doing "final arguments" presentations.

Also, I have solicited others on the "conservative" side. 

Insofar as I don't get a response, I may search podcasts and post here links for podcasts as may serve as "final arguments", subject to substituting other links as the relevant parties may wish.

I first do the foregoing for Cameron Smith and Dale Jackson and post the link for their 9/16/20 podcast of "Dale and Cameron Smith discuss President Trump, Joe Biden and the 2020 election" to be found at  https://www.wvnn.com/2014/04/24/podcasts/

9/25/20 Solicitation of "final arguments" from "liberal" side


11/2/20

No comments:

Post a Comment