Sunday, October 6, 2019

Email to AL chambers of commerce

From: Rob Shattuck <rdshattuck@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 9:33 AM
Subject: I normally communicate via Twitter
To: director <director@homewoodchamber.org>, lcooper <lcooper@birminghambusinessalliance.com>, info <info@shelbychamber.org>, <mlewis@montgomerychamber.com>, <info@mobilechamber.com>

TO: Homewood Chamber of Commerce, Mountain Brook Chamber of Commerce, Hoover Chamber of Commerce, Huntsville Chamber of Commerce, Montgomery Chamber of Commerce, Mobile Chamber of Commerce, Dothan Area Chamber of Commerce, Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce, Birmingham Business of Alliance, Business Council of Alabama [Sent via email or via online contacts or by other means]

Dear Sir or Madam,
I believe I make a constructive contribution to the political discourse in Alabama.
I am, however, getting tripped up by Twitter's shadow banning algorithms.
This morning Twitter shadow banned me again immediately after I sent the below tweet.
I am taking the opportunity to inform you of my shadow banned tweet, (for which I don't believe you will receive a Twitter notification) by means of copying and pasting the tweet into this email below.
Thank you for your forbearance in my contacting you by email.
I hope your chambers of commerce will consider what I say in my tweets and their links
Sincerely,
Rob Shattuck


AL business needs to react to Trump absolutism. #alpolitics @HomewoodChamber @TheShelbyCC @shopmtnbrook @hooverchamber @huntsvillealcoc @MGMChamber @MobileChamber @DothanAreaChamb @vhchamber @BHMBizAlliance
trumptweet.blogspot.com/2019/10/absolu
Quote Tweet
Rob Shattuck
@RobShattuckAL06
·
Corporations have taken a lead on guns. Maybe corporations need to take a lead on impeachment. @HomewoodChamber @TheShelbyCC @shopmtnbrook @hooverchamber @huntsvillealcoc @MGMChamber @MobileChamber @DothanAreaChamb @vhchamber @BHMBizAlliance #alpolitics congdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2019/10/appeal
5:35 AM · Oct 6, 2019Twitter Web App

File info
Below message has been submitted via contact form to:
Hoover Chamber of Commerce
Dothan Area Chamber of Commerce
Huntsville Chamber of Commerce
Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce
Business Council of Alabama
"Please see email to you and other Alabama chambers of commerce that is set out at https://al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2019/10/email-
to-al-chambers-of-commerce.html. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment