Friday, July 30, 2021

Request for Twitter #alpolitics info

Which of the following tweets of mine do you see on the #alpolitics hashtag on Twitter? I am asking because, viewing #alpolitics in a Twitter account other than my own, I am seeing only some and not all of the tweets, and I want to understand better how Twitter handles my tweets.

7/31/21
This problem continued today relative to below tweet.

If you are able to see the above tweet on the #alpolitics hashtag, it may be because you are following me.

I think my use of multiple mentions in my tweets, such as multiple mentions of TV reporters, is a factor in resulting in tweets of mine not appearing on #alpolitics hashtag. In these case, I don't know whether such tweets are reaching the mentioned TV reporters through Notifications to them

8/5/21
The above problem continued yesterday with below tweets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment