Sunday, November 10, 2019

Alabamians for Bloomberg

[2/21/20 Addendum added below regarding  treatment of women, NDA's]

My personal number one political priority is that Donald Trump's Presidency come to an end.

Millions of other American probably also have that as their number one personal political priority.

Ostensibly, that is Michael Bloomberg's number one priority. https://www.axios.com/michael-bloomberg-2020-presidential-race-decision-8d6f720f-5b7e-467f-abca-2d64a81bfab3.html

Everyone who wants to end the Trump presidency and who wants to do something to help end it needs to decide what things they can do will help do that.

Tentatively, I think touting Bloomberg for President is worthwhile doing to help end the Trump Presidency.

What do you think?

TWEET IF YOU AGREE
Click on the below "TWEET HERE" link to send a tweet which says
I am an Alabamian tweeting for Mike and against Trump  #alpolitics #ALforMikeandAgainstTrump
https://al6thcongdist-ihaveuntiljan13.blogspot.com/2019/11/alabamians-for-bloomberg.html
Tweet here


Addendum 2/21/2020
Below is how I think Bloomberg should have answered re treatment of women and NDA's
Thank you for asking about the treatment of women by my company and myself and about NDA's that have been signed. My response on this is, first, I believe I will do right by women if I am President of the United States. For voters to decide about this, there is currently much reported information, both favorable and unfavorable, about me and my company's treatment of women, and more information will come out. Voters should take all the information into account as they see fit in deciding whether they believe I will do right by women if I am President. Some voters may decide not to vote for me because they think I will not do right by women. With the information that is available, I consider for me to dwell more on the subject in my campaign is a distraction from more important things I think voters should consider. As  a result, I intend not to say more on the subject and I do not intend to release parties from their NDA's. I respect whatever voters decide about me under the circumstances.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/23/2019

    The volunteers at the Alabama for Warren believe that touting billionaires who have little (Fmr. Mayor Michael Bloomberg) to 0 (Tom Steyer) experience serving the public, and who bought their way into the primary races the same way that Donald Trump did in 2015 sets a dangerous message that America's elections are for sale.

    Mayor Bloomberg through his political giving and foundations has done incredible work to push progressive issues, especially gun law reforms, but where does he stand on regulating the industry that helped to make him a billionaire? Where does he stand on ending the oppression of disabled populations, women, racial, ethnic, and religious minorities, and what is his legislative track record?

    We know he signed into a law a Stop & Frisk policy in New York City that saw that some 98% of Black, Hispanic & Latino citizens had their 4th Amendment rights violated

    ReplyDelete